Free eBook: How Upskilling and Reskilling Programs Can Futureproof Your Workforce
The workforce is facing change and uncertainty at a greater scale and more rapid pace than ever before. Leadership must find a way to harness that change to stabilize performance and fuel productivity rather than simply enduring the ongoing chaos.
Not only that, but it’s becoming increasingly necessary to manage the consequent upheaval of this change on multiple levels. External market forces are rapidly shortening the shelf life of skills and opening up ever widening skills gaps in the talent pool. But, internally, change is also having an impact on employee morale and their ability to remain confident, productive members of the workforce.
Learning and development have a critical role to play in enabling the organization to plug essential skill gaps internally so the business can maintain high performance and productivity. But to design an effective upskilling/reskilling program you need a deep understanding of the forces that are driving the need to overcome internal skills obsolescence.
In this free ebook, you will learn:
- Internal and external forces that are driving the need for upskilling/reskilling
- Why upskilling and reskilling programs should be top priority for L&D and the organization at large
- The business benefits of upskilling and reskilling your workforce
- How the strategy ties into overall talent development and employee engagement
- Core strategies and tactics for an effective upskilling and reskilling program
Download the eBook: