Free Download: Training Needs Analysis Template
When you’re putting together a learning strategy or planning your training initiatives, how can you be sure that you’re targeting the right skills and knowledge gaps in the business?
Requests for training come up all the time. But it’s up to L&D to determine how they can best add value to the organization and that means digging into organizational performance. To do that, you need to align with stakeholder priorities and employee perspectives to understand how to create the right training at the right time.
Performing a training needs analysis allows you to identify areas where training solutions can really move the needle. So, when you’re planning and prioritizing training initiatives, you can be confident that you’re creating business-critical training with measurable outcomes.
With this training needs analysis template, you’ll be able to:
- Align with stakeholders to identify and diagnose performance issues
- Understand the goals and challenges stakeholders are facing
- Gain insight into the employee perspective and their training needs
- Discover critical skills and knowledge gaps
- Conduct a gap analysis to identify appropriate training solutions
Download the Template: