Webinar Recording: 5 Essential Strategies for Effective Course Design
In partnership with eLearning Brothers
Learning and development plays a critical role in driving business performance across the organization. For L&D professionals who are charged with delivering the goods, the pressure is on to build effective courses that drive business performance.
Watch Bill Milstid, Senior Designer at eLearning Brothers, and Kristy Sadler, CMO at Synapse, in an information-packed discussion that addresses the essential components of effective course design. You’ll learn:
- The importance of capturing the right information in training intake
- Why making it easy for SMEs to contribute needs to be part of your strategy
- How effective collaboration can make or break your course design
- How to leverage design thinking in your course design
- Where assessments fit into effective instructional design
Access the on-demand webinar now!