We've got you covered.
Medical, Vision, Dental
Unlimited Time Off
We aim high and think big. We can achieve anything we set our minds to. Roll up your sleeves, experiment without fear, and enjoy the ride.
Break Down the Walls
Keep it Win Win
Be Better Than Yesterday
We learn continuously by facing challenges that most people would run from. It makes us stronger so we can push boundaries and do our best work.
Drive the WOW Factor
Enjoy the Journey
We know that building a great company is hard work, so while we push ourselves, we make work fun so everyone enjoys the ride.
Where Do You See Yourself Fitting In?
Global Marketing & Sales
Synapse has an exciting opening for a Market Development Representative (MDR)! If you are a self starter who has incredible energy, a great phone manner and are looking for a way to break into the tech industry, you just might be the perfect candidate.
As a Market Development Rep (MDR) you will be talking to potential Synapse customers and setting up introductory meetings between them and our sales team.
- Work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development
- Contact all inbound inquiries, taking notes, booking meetings and briefing Account Executives
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets for sales accepted leads
- Ensure high levels of data quality for all inbound leads through research
- Work closely with marketing and sales to develop impactful campaigns
- Communicate the Synapse value proposition in a clear and concise manner
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and written
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to work well with cross-functional group
- Experience working with CRM applications
- Ability to learn quickly
- A self-starter
- Demonstrated initiative, negotiating and coaching skills
- Familiarity with corporate learning systems or authoring solutions a plus
This describes you:
- You’re looking for a way to make your mark in sales or marketing, are passionate and articulate
- You’re have an entrepreneurial spirit and aren’t shy about jumping on the phone
- You want to work with a passionate team to help grow a start-up
- You care about the customer needs and understand how to deliver value thru software solutions
- You have a sense of humour and are motivated by working collaboratively with a team
- Competitive compensation
- OTE: $55,000+
- Full benefits
- Intellectually stimulating environment
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Synapse helps companies around the world improve the productivity of their corporate learning and development teams. Our award-winning software streamlines training intake, project and capacity planning and content design processes to make training teams more digital, agile and efficient.
This first-of-its-kind software allows our customers to get better visibility into the training needs of their businesses and consolidate the disparate tools they are using so they can make better decisions and author course content with unprecedented speed.
Our team is passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We don’t just care about our goals – we really care about your goals – come work with us to achieve both.
Synapse is a fast-growing company that helps customers around the world improve the productivity of their corporate learning and development teams. Our award-winning software streamlines training intake, capacity planning, and content design processes to make training teams more digital, agile, and efficient.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead the successful development and implementation of the next phase of our strategy. This is a player/coach position in which you will have the opportunity to grow the product as we expand our capabilities.
The candidate will report to the CEO and own a multi-phased strategy that will require being hands-on as a contributor while also managing a small group of talented product designers and a product manager. At our next phase of growth, the candidate will be responsible to expand the product function across core features, partnerships/integrations, and growth initiatives.
What You Will Own:
- Define, plan, and manage the product strategy/roadmap informed by customers, market insights, and outcomes that drive ROI based on the experiments and decisions we make.
- Develop roadmap priorities, specifications, product acceptance, roadmap-prioritizing, and all other day-to-day tasks that provide direction for the engineering team and keep priorities on track while managing the growth of product designers and managers.
- Build a process for quantitative (metrics) and qualitative (user feedback) data to evolve the product to meet business objectives and provide value to customers.
- Implement product-led growth strategies in the platform to better acquire, activate, and retain customers (and report on acquisition and growth metrics).
- Serve as an SME for customers/prospect pain points (i.e., Learning & Development teams) and within the industry (i.e., competitive landscape; technology trends).
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company and with customers using a user-centric approach to uncover new opportunities, address associated risks, and recommend areas of improvement/implement best practices.
This Describes You:
- You believe in having ‘just enough’ process to scale, align, and create autonomy in a team, but that too much emphasis on the process can stifle empowerment, speed/productivity, and creativity.
- You understand and believe that success in your role as a leader is not measured by design output but by the success of the product, and that cross-functional alignment is paramount to achieve this.
- You understand best practices in product design, but also, what it takes to effectively evangelize, execute, and operationalize them across a team.
- You trust your team to get the job done and know when to get out of their way but are willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- Successful track record taking a SaaS software product from start-up to scale.
- Ability to break down high-level strategy into increments that demonstrate significant value to objectives in each release.
- Ability to understand and lead technical concepts, analyze trade-offs, and evaluate solutions with stakeholders.
- Experience building, leading, and mentoring high functioning Product Teams.
- A solid sense of product-led-growth and a strong belief in user-centered design and intuitive UX.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience as a product leader in B2B SaaS.
- Competitive compensation.
- Stock options and full benefits.
- Tremendous growth opportunity.
- Intellectually stimulating environment.
- Location: Synapse is currently working remotely. When it is safe to work at an office, we plan to bring flexible office hours in Toronto.
At Synapse, we are passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We do not just care about our goals – we care about your goals – come work with us to achieve both.