We've got you covered.
Medical, Vision, Dental
Unlimited Time Off
We aim high and think big. We can achieve anything we set our minds to. Roll up your sleeves, experiment without fear, and enjoy the ride.
Break Down the Walls
Keep it Win Win
Be Better Than Yesterday
We learn continuously by facing challenges that most people would run from. It makes us stronger so we can push boundaries and do our best work.
Drive the WOW Factor
Enjoy the Journey
We know that building a great company is hard work, so while we push ourselves, we make work fun so everyone enjoys the ride.
Where Do You See Yourself Fitting In?
Synapse helps companies around the world improve the capacity of their corporate learning and development teams. Our award-winning software streamlines training intake, project planning, and content design processes to make training teams more digital, agile, and efficient.
We’re now looking for a Software Engineer to work closely with our Client Success and Engineering teams to remove blockers for clients- debugging and troubleshooting issues, assessing, diagnosing, triaging, and fixing bugs, and tackling technical chores. You will have the opportunity to gain mentorship from more senior members on the team.
- Work closely with Support & Client Success to tackle technical chores and remove blockers for clients
- Work closely with Support & Client Success to debug and troubleshoot issues as they arise- assess, diagnosis, and either triage or fix issues depending on the context
- Maintain clear communication for all issues
- Demonstrate presence and a clear understanding of urgency and client impact for all issues, including responsiveness as new issues come up
- Actively learn from other members of the Synapse Engineering team, building skills to eventually take on fixing more complex Bugs and working on new features
- Always be engaged in active problem solving and working collaboratively within Synapse’s cross-functional environment
- Proactive in identifying roadblocks, and suggesting solutions
- Take direction and change of direction in stride and adjust to on-the-fly prioritization changes
Who you are:
- You are a skilled communicator; You are able to articulate your thoughts clearly with various audiences such as managers, peers, and clients
- You are passionate about the user experience; you have empathy towards the impact that critical issues can have on clients, and you understand the importance and urgency of addressing issues in a timely and responsive manner with proactive updates
- You are cool under pressure; you thrive in fast-paced and urgent situations, and can maintain a sense of calm when in the midst of dealing with critical issues
- You are a problem solver; you can make your way into the abyss and then find your way out again. You know how to make good decisions with limited information, and correct your course as needed
- Working experience with React is an asset
- Clear, demonstrable enthusiasm for the field of Software Development- show us your GitHub projects!